The Canadian Business Council-Qatar is a non-profit organization established to provide a forum for members to network and exchange information and experiences to promote commercial, economic, technical, sport and cultural relationship as well as enhance bi-lateral trade and investment between Canada and the State of Qatar.
We have an exciting job opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) 8-10 hours per week with the added bonus of working from home.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of the Canadian Business Council Board of Directors and members.
- Coordinate Board Meetings – preparing agendas and recording minutes.
- Manage member database and all correspondence with members re: membership, invoices, applications
- Assist in the coordination of monthly CBCQ member events – guest lists, invitations and RSVP’s
- Attend CBCQ events to assist with set up and registration
- Assist with the administration of social media and updating of CBCQ website.
- Other related duties
- Canadian citizen preferred.
- Previous experience (3-5 years) in an administrative support role.
- Competent in using MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience preparing correspondence and documentation.
- Excellent keyboarding, proofreading, and data entry skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Administrative Assistant) before Thursday, December 27, 2018.