To proactively bridge the Canadian and Qatar businesses and collaborate to keep them dynamically interactive and prosperous. By leveraging our deep knowledge of the Qatar market & its future needs, we translate such core purpose into value for all members through our professional and committed services helping both business communities capturing the credentials of success.
The CBCQ is a not-for-profit association of organizations and individuals whose objectives include:
- To provide a forum for member Canadian business executives representing Canadian companies with a presence in the State of Qatar and member Canadian executives working in the State of Qatar to identify, discuss and pursue common interests regarding their activities;
- To promote member Canadian businesses and their products and services by organizing events that both promote and demonstrate to the local community the interest and commitment of Canadian businesses to the State of Qatar;
- To provide a forum and platform for Members (as hereinafter defined) to network and exchange information and experiences and to interact with Public and Private entities and persons in the State of Qatar through meetings, seminars, conferences, receptions, etc.;
- To promote mutual commercial, economic, technical, sport and cultural relationships between Canada and the State of Qatar; and,
- To promote bilateral trade and investment between Canada and the State of Qatar.